WASHING MACHINE, Bosch, 1400rpm
A+++ Rated, 1400rpm Spin Speed Bosch Washing Machine
VERY high specification machine by Bosch. Super fast spin speed that is whisper quiet! Plenty of other features to include the ability to add extra items even after the programme has started.
Our price: £210
Link to product: https://www.bosch-home.co.uk/product-list/exclusive/WAN28050GB#/Tabs=section-technical-overview/Togglebox=accessories/Togglebox=manuals/Togglebox=accessoriesOthers/
Link to manual: https://media3.bosch-home.com/Documents/9001442012_A.pdf
Dimensions of the product: 848 x 598 x 550 mm
Maximum capacity in kg: 7.0 kg
Reload function - Use Reload to add forgotten laundry items during the wash cycle.
- EcoSilence Drive™
- Don't let your washing machine intrude on your dinner. Bosch’s EcoSilence Drive™ is so quiet that sometimes you might forget it's even on. The brushless, energy-efficient motor is quiet in operation, has an especially long life and comes with a 10-year parts warranty.
- Easy-to-use LED display with touch control and many additional functions like start delay and remaining time.
- Reload function: allows you to add forgotten items of any size while washing.
- AntiVibration™ Design: extremely stable and especially quiet thanks to special vibration protection.
The whisper quiet washing machine.
- The innovative AntiVibration design of the side walls are not only eye catching: the system also provides more stability and reduces vibration. This enhanced insulation also regulates noise levels, making Bosch washing machines very quiet, even during the spin cycle.
- VarioPerfect™: takes up to 65% less time or uses up to 50% less energy – by simply selecting SpeedPerfect or EcoPerfect functions.
Installation type: Freestanding
Main colour of product: White
List of programmes:
Delicates programme, Easy-care programme, Whites and coloureds programme, Woollens hand wash programme
Drain / Spin, Mixed Load, Ready in, Rinse, Spin speed reduction, start/pause with reload function, Super Quick 15/30
Water protection system: Multiple water protection
We guarantee that if we are unable to fix or replace any appliance bought from us, within the first 30 days after our customer/s have received their appliance/s from us, should any issues arise with the appliance/s making it unusable* we will offer a full refund for the appliance.
A fee of £50 is payable by the customer by bank transfer before the re-visit, which will be refunded if we find that there is a fault with the machine. (Subject to the fault not being caused by the customer).
We fully and thoroughly test all of our appliances before they are sold and delivered to ensure that they are in perfect working order. In the very unlikely event that any issues occur, they are usually due to faulty instillation (we highly recommend you book us to install your appliance for you), mis-use such as overloading, neglected maintenance such as blocked filters/fans, blocked/kinked pipes, and/or issues with the electrics within properties. We highly recommend that our Customers check these things before booking a re-visit with us.
If we re-visit a Customer after they have bought, paid for and received their appliance, and they choose a refund instead of a fix or replacement, we will refund the full cost of the appliance.
If we agree to collect an appliance back and issue a refund, this must be completed within 7 days of the agreement being made (either in writing or on the phone).
Please be assured that every single one of our high quality, top specification appliances are properly serviced and extensively and thoroughly tested before they are placed up for sale, therefore it is extremely rare that there are any issues after sale.
*This applies in the circumstance that damage has not been caused by the customer through misuse and/or lack of maintenance